Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

20 weeks!!

Well, Mia and I are taking a Stroller Strides class 3x a week. It is awesome, because Mommy gets to try to get back into to shape and Mia gets to come along for a ride in her stroller!! She LOVES being outside. She is getting so big, although she still refuses to roll over, hopefully soon I will be posting that she rolled over, but right now she is happy on her back hitting her toys!
She had to go to the Dr. last Thursday because she had a clogged tear duct and she weighed in at 17lbs, 2oz. That means she gained a pound in 2 weeks!! YIKES!! Oh well, we like her a little chunky!! haha!!

We are also blessed because on Monday nights my mom is watching her so I can go teach dance. I just feel so blessed that my mom and Mia get that time to bond.
Here is a picture of Grandma and Baby Mia! :)
And here is Mia, 20 weeks old, with her belly all hanging out!
Look at that face..she is changing so much!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My girl Mia is pretty!" -- that's straight from Owen's mouth! He also decided this week that he and Mia need to wear their White Sox outfits and have a picture taken together. He loves the she's a Sox fan, too!!!

STEPHANIE. said...

getting cuter everyday!:)