Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

21 weeks!!!

WOW!!! So much is happening in our lives right now, I sometimes feel slightly overwhelmed. However, when I stop long enough to breathe, I realize how blessed we are as a family. Mia is growing bigger and bigger everyday. She is so fun, most of the time! haha!! She still isn't sleeping well, but as tired as I am, I wouldn't trade these moments for anything. I still look at her in amazement and wonder how I could love someone so much. She is such a blessing to our lives. I have also been reminded of what an amazing husband I have. Sometimes I wonder if there are any dads better than Mia's. No matter how tired he is, or how late he has worked the night before, he is up with her every morning. He loves spending time with her and because of that I am able to do some things I enjoy while he spends time with her. The look on her face when she sees her daddy is priceless. My prayer is that if every baby had a daddy HALF as great as Josh...children would have an amazing role model in their life and know the unconditional love of a daddy!

Here are some recent pictures of Miss Mia...
This is Mommy and Mia before going to run some errands
Mia cuddling with her new blankie...don't worry she still perfers her "stinks"
Okay, so this is the most exciting news. Mia won the Cutest Baby contest at Happy Joe's. We entered her in the 0-5 month group, she had to go up before a panel of 5 judges. She was smiling so big at all the judges. So she won!! She got a tiara, trophy, Free Pizza for a Year from Happy Joe's. It was so adorable...and so now I am not just a biased mom...it's official...she IS the cutest baby!!! haha~~~
Here she is with her tiara and trophy
21 weeks old! Look how big she is!
So big...and on 1 foot!!


No comments: