Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

28 weeks old!

So as you can see I'm almost 2 weeks behind. I feel like life is moving in fast forward and I'm stuck on pause. Somedays I just feel like I am moving so slow. So I vowed to update her blog tonight. Mia is sitting up by herself all the time and playing like a big girl. She still hates to be on her tummy and will only roll from back to front and then scream until you flip her over. She definately knows what she wants. She still loves her solid foods. Her favorites are applesauce and sweet potatoes. She looks like a little bird opening her mouth searching for food. She is also attempting to hold her own bottle, however, she still prefers just to lay there and be fed! We have also started to try to introduce a sippy cup and water...she is still not to sure about the whole thing!
Since we had such nice weather for it being November I decided to take her to the park to play. She loves being in the swing and being pushed...she giggles and giggles...it's too cute!
I also decided to conduct my own little photo shoot with her. So I set her in the leaves and just started snapping pictures. They are nothing fancy, but I thought it was cute to capture in with the fall leaves. She is changing as quickly as the leaves.
Look at that smile!

I love this picture of her~Check out those cheeks!
And here she is 28 weeks old!

No comments: