Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Roman...a little about our little man

Roman is the sweetest, laziest, most laid back baby. If he isn't hungry or tired, he usually isn't making a peep.
Josh and I have had a blast trying to figure out his personality, and even who he looks like. Some people say Josh, some say me, I don't think either of us are really sure who he looks like.
He loves to sit up and smile.
He is a huge flirt with the ladies. The smirk he gives melts my heart every time.
He is finally able to hold his head up really well, like I said he's lazy!
He hates tummy time, so did Mia, so no rolling over for the little man.
He sleeps in his crib and prefers to be laying flat over being in his swing (such the opposite of Mia).
He nurses quick and then loves to snuggle after.
He is starting to giggle and loves when daddy talks to him..
There is something very special about having a boy. I am so glad we have one of each and truly feel like our family is complete. He is so different from Mia and I love that about him. I am amazed every day at how much I can love these two precious babies. They remind me to enjoy the small things in life.
I don't always mind the late night feedings, as the house is quiet, and there is something so special about bonding with my baby boy in the midst of the quietness. We are blessed and I hope we continue to remember that as the days, months and years go by.
Roman sporting his cloth diapers

All Smiles


Sporting the BEARS outfit
He fell asleep on the floor with Nicole (something Mia NEVER would have done)
Sitting in his bumbo like a big boy!

No comments: