Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Update from the homefront

I really wish I could just buckle down and keep this up to date. I love going back and reading it over time, so that means I have to update it. So here we go.





Roman:


Little man just turned one yesterday and it was a bittersweet milestone. First of all he was sick, diarrhea kind of sick, so that was really no fun. Then we took him to get his first haircut and I realized what a little boy he looked like and that's where the third part comes in. I realized that I no longer have a baby and probably never will again and I was sad. Roman is an amazing baby (little boy). He is sweet, cuddly, lazy and best of all a mama's boy. I love this especially because Mia is such a daddy's girl. He has a smile that melts my heart and eyes that pierce through my soul. Sometimes I am taken off guard at just how much I love him.





He says: dada, ball, dog and on occasion mama.
He has been signing "more" and "milk"


He claps, waves bye, gives kisses and hugs, does so big and plays peek a boo.


He is still only army crawling, but he can sit himself up from the floor


He still loves his momo (pacifier) and his "stink" (little blanket)



His one year stats: Weight: 21lbs, 5oz and 30inches long





Mia:


Where do I start? Mia is at such a fun age. She turned 3 on the 22nd of April and we threw her an awesome Princess party. She loved it and was so much fun. She is full of attitute, stories, sass and laughter.


She is finishing her first year of Pre-Preschool, a Parent's Day Out program. It has been such a blessing to have her enrolled there. She has learned so much, made friends and overall has had such an awesome experience.

No comments: