Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

15 Weeks...grow, baby, grow!

So yesterday marked 15 weeks completed. That means only about 5 more weeks until hopefully we find out if this little baby is a boy or a girl...what do you think it is?

Overall, I've been feeling pretty good. I had a couple of days worth of migraines, but I'm starting to feel better. I am slowly getting some energy back...eventhough right now I could go for a nap! haha!

When I went to the Dr. Wednesday for my headache the heartrate was 142bpm. So it had slowed down...maybe it was sleeping. That what mom wanted to do!! haha!

So here are the newest pictures. I am up a total of about 1.5pounds...the Dr. was glad to see I had actually gained a pound! I wish I could be as excited!! Well here are the newest belly pictures, the bump is growing, that's for sure.
And one with my shirt down so you don't have to look at my belly.
Thanks to all those who have been praying for us and this baby! God has truly blessed us and we are so thankful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for 15 weeks!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Jake and Emily said...

I was checking in yesterday for an update! Glad to see things are going OK for you & baby - there are SO many girls being born...will it be another girl or a little boy?! Can't wait to find out!

STEPHANIE. said...

You are the cutest ever!I hope my baby bump is as cute as yours someday.(that is when i have one) :) I really like the lemon and peach illustrations. Thanks for sharing it all, how exciting!!!!