Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

13 Weeks...



Well, today marks 13 weeks into this pregnancy. I can barely believe it. On Monday, I will officially be entering the 2nd trimester. What an amazing feeling. I just feel so blessed to have made it this far already. It is going so fast, and yet so slow at the same time. I have been feeling better as the days go on, however, I think I am coming down with a cold. I have started the coughing, runny nose, etc. It's no fun being sick! Well, here are some new pictures from this week. I am officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight today. So we'll see where the weight continues from here.



13 weeks with my shirt on...I'm definately getting a bump.

I think it's less and less bloat and more and more belly.

We'll see...maybe that's wishful thinking.

Here is a picture of how big our baby is right now.
Our baby is about the size of a peach. It is now forming
teeth and vocal cords. Can you believe something so
small is growing and developing so fast?

1 comment:

Jake and Emily said...

Your little peach is growing (although I still think you are SUPER SKINNY!)

Can't wait to meet your little one!