Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Give Thanks...16 weeks!

So this post comes a little late because 16 weeks happened to fall on Thanksgiving. And what a day to give Thanks!

This year I want to take a moment to share what I'm thankful for:
I'm thankful for...
the baby that I have been blessed to carry
the struggles that taught me patience on this journey
the unconditional love of my husband
the opportunity to worship God freely
my friends who mean the world to me
my family who have always supported me
and I could go on and on...
What a time to be thankful for!

So I was 16weeks on Thursday and I am officially up 2 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight...I don't see the weight gain slowing down anytime soon either. Here are the newest pictures of the growing belly.


Here I am with a definate bump coming

Here is the belly covered

And here I am dressed and ready to go eat Thanksgiving dinner!
YUM!

No comments: