Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mia's First Time at the Pool

So today was an eventful day! I took Mia swimming for the first time. She loves bathtime so I was hoping that she would love swimming just as much. She is too little to go underwater, but I at least wanted to get her in the pool. It was great, my aunts from Colorado and Missouri were in town and so we met at my cousins for lunch and then headed to the pool. My aunt that lives in town was also there, so it was really nice to spend some family time.
Here are some pictures from the day.
Here is mommy and Mia in our bikinis on my way to Terri's. I only had prepregnancy swimsuits so this is what I had to settle with.
This is my cousin Terri's son, Dax (he is a month older than Mia) and Mia hanging out
Mia decided to be a SASS!
Mia's first time in the pool with Aunt Dolly
That tired her out, she decided she needed a nap!
After her nap we put on her sunhat and it was back in the water, here she is with Dolly again.
And here is a closeup of her and her hat!

What an awesome time we had! It was great to be outside on a beautiful day with family!

1 comment:

Cort said...

Uh, Heather? You look flipping AMAZING. Seriously. If I didn't know better, I would swear you didn't give birth to taht child. It looks like you were never pregnant.

Okay, I'm done gushing. Mia looks adorable in her suit, and I'm glad you guys had a great time!