Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

14 weeks

Today marks 14 weeks pregnant. It's amazing to think that I am already this far. I know I have awhile to go, but each week gets me closer to meeting our sweet little baby. I am actually down 1.5 pounds since last week. That should be impossible since it's Thanksgiving week, but I think due to the stress of everyone being sick this week and spending Thanksgiving by ourselves, I didn't have much time to indulge in all the festivities.

Mia is finally feeling better, but today Josh woke up and had the stomach bug. I think I need to seriously disinfect my house!! I am praying that I don't get it and can stay healthy. On a good note, I haven't thrown up in a few days, so I am hoping that we are going to stay on that path.

Well here is the belly this week. I feel like it looks huge, might just be the shirt.

14 weeks covered
And here is the bare belly!
Hope your holidays were blessed and you had plenty to be thankful for. Even amidst sickness, we had plenty to be thankful for this year!

1 comment:

emily @morefromthemoorefamily said...

You are totally pushing it out in that picture! You look great! Hope everyone is healthy again in your house! I can't believe you already have your tree up!!