Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 03, 2010

19 weeks

19 weeks pregnant today. Mia has been in "Mom ONLY" mode lately, as in, I can't go to the bathroom, leave the room, be out of her sight without a major freakout. She wants to come give me a hug 15 times a day, or hold my hand, or sit on my lap. The Old Wives Tale would say that means we are having a boy...so we'll see. Speaking of gender, tomorrow is my ultrasound. I can't believe we are already to the point of our "BIG" ultrasound. We still plan on not finding out, so I'll let you know how that turns out.
Here is a great picture of Mia and Grandma today at Brunch. I just love this picture of both of their smiles. Mia is so blessed to have both sets of grandparents in town to build amazing relationships with.
Here is a family picture from today at brunch
And here is the belly. I didn't gain any weight this week, so I am standing solid at +1 pounds still at 19 weeks. I am pretty happy with that. I am pretty sure that Stroller Strides is keeping me in line.

And here is the bare belly, it's growing!



1 comment:

STEPHANIE. said...

looking good mama!...I laughed when you said that Mia was in "mom mode" not letting you go to the bathroom becauase Will has been the same way. I have actually been cordinated enough to hold him while peeing, wiping, flushing and washing my hands. :) happy 2010!