Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

7 weeks today!

So, I am 7 weeks today, I feel like the time is going fast and slow at the same time! It's unreal. So here is my bloated belly picture of the day...
I am actually still under my starting weight by almost a pound, but you could never tell by looking at this picture. The thing is, I am starting to look like this all day, not just at night or after I eat, this was taken first thing this morning. I think I am done seeing my waist for awhile.


I do have to say I am feeling slightly better today. Yesterday was horrible, I was nauseous ALL DAY LONG, and nothing helped. Today I have been able to eat a little and I've only had the dry heaves once so far this morning...Praise God!


Lord, I just pray that you continue to bless this pregnancy and bless my body to support it as well. Thank you for blessing me with this child.

No comments: