Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Officially 8 weeks!

Well, today marks the official 8 week mark. I can't believe I'm already 8 weeks pregnant. It's amazing. I would be lying if I said I felt great, and the road had been easy thus far. It's actually been quite the opposite. The dry heaves are getting progressively worse and the fatigue is overwhelming. But I am reminded by each of these things of the life growing inside me and the joy that is yet to come.


I have to say that my husband has been the most supportive, caring and loving person during this. Rubbing my back every night, listening to me whine, going out and buying milk because I want cereal and just being an amazing friend. Thanks, Josh, for all you do for me.


Here is the newest belly picture, 8 weeks and still growing by the day. The funniest part about all this though is I'm actually down 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. Too bad you can't tell and I can't even button my pants anymore.


No comments: