Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

11 Weeks Today!

Well, today marks 11 weeks completed. It is amazing just how fast and yet how slow all this is going. Today when I stepped on the scale I was up 0.2 pounds from my prepregnancy weight. So I finally crept over the threshold. The bloat seems to be starting to go away and it looks like there may be the start of a "bump" taking place.


I am still pretty sick, dry heaving every morning and sometimes vomiting throughout the day, but I am always reminded the end result of this, and it seems to make it all the more worthwhile.


So as always, here are my belly pics from this week, one bare belly, and one covered for those of you sick of seeing my yucky belly!! :)

Am I getting an actual bump or is it just me?

No comments: