Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's our 3 year Wedding Anniversary!

Can you believe it? Today Josh and I have been married 3 years! That is so amazing to me. For those of you who don't know I thought I would share some insight into our marriage!
I had the BIGGEST crush on Josh before I ever knew his name. I worked at Gold's, he worked out there. So I saw him everyday, but was too scared to talk to him. I use to tell the girls that worked there though if I could marry anyone, I would marry him.
Fast forward, in August of 2002, his mom (who I knew very well) set us up. We went on our first date on August 13, 2002.
Josh proposed on September 13, 2003.
And we were married on October 16, 2004.
These last 3 years of marriage have been blessed beyond words. I have been blessed with a man who loves me despite my imperfections, who trusts me, encourages me, supports me, pushes me to better and loves me unconditionally. We have been blessed with trials and tribulations that in the end have made our marriage stronger than I ever could have imagined. God is the center of our marriage of because of that I am confident in the many years to come that we will share.
As we embark on the newest adventure in our marriage, preparing to become parents, I can't wait to see the way our marriage and love continues to grow.
Josh, thank you for being my support system, my inspiration and my best friend! I love you today, tomorrow and forever!
Happy Anniversary to Us!!

No comments: