Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

1/4 of the way done...10 weeks!!

Well, today is officially 10 weeks! 1/4 of the way done...Can you believe that this little baby is already a quarter of the way done! :) Crazy, huh? Well, things are going as well as can be expected. Still dry heaving...now accompanied by some vomiting! The joys of pregnancy, huh? The bloat is getting bigger and bigger...I am starting to wonder what is bloat and what is baby bump...eventhough I know the baby is only about 2 inches long and only weighs 5 oz. how can none of my pants fit!! OH MY!! Well, here are the newest pictures of my expanding waistline...

And for your sake...here is one covered up!!! Two weeks from tomorrow we will get to hear our little bean's heartrate!! I can't wait! :) We are so EXCITED!!! :)

No comments: