Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

17 weeks and it's Christmas Time!



Yesterday marked the end of another week. I am currently 17 weeks pregnant....and knock on wood, I am finally feeling pretty good. Last week I ended up at the Dr. and was told I had a UTI. I am pretty sure when I went to the ER a couple of weeks ago I had a bladder infection, but they told me no..now 2 weeks later I have a UTI...HMM..interesting. Anyways, they gave me some drugs and I am on the road to recovery. When I was at the Dr. the baby's heartrate was measuring 150, so we are still looking really good.
My belly seems to be growing by the day and I am starting to really anticipate feeling this baby move. I felt Mia start moving about 18 weeks..so I am hoping it is coming soon! I LOVE that feeling.
As of yesterday, I am down a pound from my prepregnancy weight. I am hoping that I can keep my weight down this time and hopefully that will make it easier to lose in the end, but either way I know the reward will be great!
Christmas is just around the corner and we have already started some festivities. Josh sister, and her family are visiting from Vegas and we finally got to meet our new nephew, Tyler. He is adorable and looks like such a little man...every time I see him I get more and more excited to meet this baby. We got Family pictures taken on Saturday morning and then did Christmas at Josh's parents on Sunday night. It was so much fun to see Mia open presents and watch her get really excited about them. She is so much fun and I love watching her grow.
Having a baby/child during the holidays is such a rewarding feeling.
17 weeks covered

17 week belly


No comments: