Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

3rd trimester here we come!

27 weeks down, 13 to go. I can't believe we are in the 3rd trimester already. That means we are getting closer by the day to meeting this little baby and giving it a name. YAY!!! I am still feeling great. There are days that I suppose forget I am pregnant, that is, until I go and try to find something to wear!! haha! My clothes are getting tighter, but honestly, I am feeling great. I credit that to still working out 3 times a week. I am doing Stroller Strides 3 days a week, and now I have added a Yoga class with Stroller Strides on Saturday mornings. I am still teaching dance 1 night a week and still chasing and playing with a 22 month old! So all in all, I feel wonderful.
I also had the blessing of seeing the baby this week via ultrasound (pics to come soon). A local radiology clinic needed to do a 2nd trimester scan, and a friend suggested me, so I got to go see the baby. It was AMAZING!! I love being able to see the baby move around. I'll write more when I post the pictures.
Well, I gained another pound this week, it was probably all the cookies Mia and I made this week!! Oh well! :)
Here are the pictures of the week.
The bare belly!
And just for fun, here is a view from the front.




1 comment:

STEPHANIE. said...

Wow, you just seriously look so good!... And what a little artist u have, can't wait to c how the professional pics turn out . She is just so darn cute! I am so excited for u having a doula, I think u will find it very helpful!