Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Little Artist

So one of the ideas I had for when I have my maternity pictures done is to let Mia paint on my belly. However, Mia HATES being dirty and so I figured it would probably be a no-go. So I decided to buy some finger paints and see what she would do. Here is how the evening progressed.
She started by only using one finger, dipping it carefully in a color and then making a small dot on the paper...
This was followed by mommy showing her how to make a snake and some serious giggles...
Then she realized how funny it was to paint on her own belly AND the paper...
And it was even more funny to get to paint mommy's baby...
Here she is looking at the paint she put on mommy's baby...
And we finished with lots of giggles, messy bellys, messy hands and a bath!
It was so much fun to see her do this and I am really hoping we can get a cute professional picture of the event as well.

No comments: