Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

77 days to go or 11 weeks!

So as I was driving to work this morning, I began praying and thanking God for the wonderful day, the sunshine, my family and friends and most of all this pregnancy. As I was praying I became overwhelmed by the fact that today I am 29 weeks pregnant. Amelia is getting bigger by the day and I am in awe by the way she moves and kicks. It is such an amazing feeling to know that I am carrying a miracle, created by God, made with love Josh and I have for each other. The thought still overwhelms me! Overall, I have been feeling pretty good. I am still throwing up, but usually only after I eat...it's like my belly gets too full and invades Amelia's space, so I get sick and then all is well! The kicking is getting bigger and more noticable every day. Sometimes it even tends to be quite painful. She loves to roll around and stick her butt (or maybe or head, I'm not really sure) as far into my right side as she can, oftentimes causing my belly to become lopsided!! haha! She loves to wake up around 10:30-11:00pm, right when I am getting ready to go to sleep and kick, kick, kick. Eventhough I'm so tired, I love feeling her move and could sit for hours with my hands on my belly anticipating her next move! I just love her so much already.
So with all that...here are the pictures for this week. I actually lost 0.5 pounds this week, I'm not sure how...but I'll take it!
Here is my belly covered.
And here is the famous "Naked belly", getting bigger by the day!
Here it is from the front...I have definately lost my waist!!
And here is a body shot...not a good picture, but hey I'm tired!

No comments: