Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

3D ultrasound, and a peek at our baby

Yesterday, Josh and I headed to Naperville, IL to Stork Snapshots to see our little baby in 3D. We did the same thing when I was pregnant with Mia and I loved being able to see her before she actually arrived...plus I had a gift certificate.

We made sure to tell the tech right away that we did NOT want to know the gender. She agreed, but later asked if we wanted her to take pictures of the gender and save them to the CD so we would have them for later (after the baby came). I IMMEDIATELY said "NO". I knew if she did that I would look the second I got home. So still a surprise baby!

However, I have to say after the ultrasound I will be SHOCKED if it is a girl. This baby looks JUST like Mia and Josh, the lips, chin, everything is the same, but something about this baby looks like a boy.

So enjoy looking at our little baby! I think this baby is beautiful, of course, I'm probably a little partial!
Look at those lips (they are identical to Mia and Josh)



Here is a great shot of the baby's chin AKA Josh's chin

This is the one that I think SCREAMS boy.
And here is a comparison with Mia's pictures on the left and Baby Stocking on the right.
What do you think?

1 comment:

emma jacob said...

I was just collecting some information about my upcoming Baby i found the new one thing in the shape of 3D ultrasound it’s amazing and really awesome now i can see a preview of my upcoming new born in clarity it’s a miracle and have a really New experience for me........