Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 03, 2008

2007 in Review!

What a year 2007 has been! It was a year filled with laughter, heartache, joy, excitement, surprise and every other emotion you can think of.
The year started off with the thoughts of babys surrounding us. We had already been trying for so long and the journey at times seemed never ending! In February, I was asked to be the head choreographer of Creative Christmas, and so the meetings began. Talk about starting early.
In March I turned 26 years old and had a hard time dealing with the fact that I still wasn't pregnant. But I continued to have faith in a God that is so much bigger than me!
In June, the choreographers and I starting working on the dancing for the show! Wow...it was still summer!! YIKES!!!!
July took us to Colorado to spend time with my family...a Pilcher Family Reunion. It was wonderful to be with family, spending time playing cards, laughing and enjoying each other...what a blessing! In August, a miracle happened. On the 13th Josh and I celebrated being together for 5 years...can you believe it and on August 26th I found out I was pregnant. I remember falling to my knees and praising a faithful God...one who never forgot about me, but in the time it took, taught me patience, perserverance, unconditional love, faith and so much more. We spent the next months enjoying this time God has blessed us with...I also spent much of the next months perched over the toilet, bowing to the Porcelain god. In September Josh turned 27...wow we're getting up there!
On October 16th, Josh and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. It was such a blessing to look back and see how far we've come. November brought Thanksgiving and family and December brought Creative Christmas, which was amazing, Christmas and Comiskey's 2nd birthday!! Amazing!

I just feel that 2007 was a blessing in so many ways! We were blessed beyond measure and I wish I could more adequately put into words all that transpired. All I know is this past year has taught me about a God and a husband who love me unconditionally and a family who will never turn their back on me! Thank you Lord for the blessings of 2007 and I hope to be a blessing to many in 2008!

No comments: