Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

23 weeks pregnant!!

Well, we have reached the mark of 23 weeks pregnant. It's crazy to me to think that I am over halfway there, this baby is reaching 8 inches long and should weigh about 1 pound right. I am constantly reminded of the miracle of conceiving a child. I feel so blessed to be on this journey. Here are the newest pictures from this week. I gained a fair amount this week, so I decided maybe this is the week that I will stop sharing that piece of information!! haha!! I have really popped out this last week, I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures or not.
So here is my growing, bare belly.
Here is the covered belly.
And here is a picture of the belly button I'm losing. I use to have a major innie and now it is just about flat. You can see the hole from my belly button ring right above it.
I noticed this happened about 2 nights ago, amazing what your body does.
Well, tomorrow we have another ultrasound to hopefully see who this baby is. So pray for open legs and a healthy heart (the ultrasound is because we didn't get heart measurements last time).


No comments: