Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Finally Updating!! :)

So, I have been off work since December 21st and so now I am finally taking the time to update my blog...since I know so many of you are curious as to the belly!! :)
So this Holiday season was such a blessing. I got time off to relax, enjoy time with family and friends and spend much needed time with my husband! What a blessing.
The baby has been kicking up a storm and Josh was even able to feel 2 days before Christmas...it was amazing!
And here I am today...22 weeks, up 1.5 pounds from last week...
Thanks to all the New Years Potlucks! haha
And here it is covered.
Now I'll show you last weeks pictures.
Here I am at 21 weeks, I actually lost a pound this week. So I am up 7 pounds total.
Here is the 21 week belly covered.
A week from Friday, January 11 is our next ultrasound to try and see who this little baby is!
My prayer is for a healthy one, but I'd still like to know...boy or girl!

No comments: