Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 07, 2008

Baby Shower!

So I had my first Baby Shower this past weekend. My friends, Danielle and Tracy threw it for me and it was great! I was surrounded by friends and lots of pregnant women. There were 5 of us to be exact!! haha! :) We played games, ate great food and I was graciously blessed with many presents for Baby Amelia. I feel so blessed to have such great friends and Mia should feel blessed to be loved by so many already!

Here are a few pictures from the day. I am 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
This was taken right after I put my belly in the cake! I think it sticks out further than I thought!!
Me and my mom! The shirt she is wearing is the one we made her to
let her know we were expecting!
Danielle, Me and Tracy!
Look at all those bellies!
Me with my balloons! :)

Thanks again to everyone who came and shared in Mia's first shower!! We feel loved and blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!

No comments: